Terms and Conditions
CONDITIONS OF USE
Welcome to our online store! PROF Deals provides their services to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit or shop within this website, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully.
When you visit PROF Deals or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of PROF Deals or its content suppliers and protected by copyright laws.
PROF Deals trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not PROF Deals, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits PROF Deals. All other trademarks not owned by PROF Deals or its subsidiaries that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by PROF Deals or its subsidiaries.
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
PROF Deals grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of PROF Deals. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents: any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices: any derivative use of this site or its contents: any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant: or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of PROF Deals. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of PROF Deals without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing PROF Deals name or trademarks without the express written consent of PROF Deals. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by PROF Deals. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of PROF Deals so long as the link does not portray PROF Deals, its associates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any PROF Deals logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
YOUR MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you are under 18, you may use our website only with involvement of a parent or guardian. PROF Deals reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
RISK OF LOSS
All items purchased from PROF Deals are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This basically means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
This agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
PROF Deals attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, PROF Deals does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by PROF Deals itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
- PROF Deals sole obligation is to repair or replace the defective product. There is no warranty for uninterrupted or error-free operation. There is no warranty for loss of data. We recommend that you regularly back up the data stored on your product to a separate storage product. There is no warranty for product with removed or altered identification labels and/or serial numbers. Even accidental removal and re-attachment of the bar code sticker will void the warranty, as it will no longer be possible to verify exactly when that individual item was purchased. This clause shall not be used to imply that PROF Deals shall be obliged to accept the return of any goods.
- The warranty is contingent upon the proper use in the application for which the product was intended, and does not cover product which has been modified in any manner, and /or has been subjected to physical damage, abuse, misuse, alteration, neglect, tampering, improper maintenance, or has been serviced, repaired, installed by unauthorized personnel.
- Data Recovery is not covered under the warranty and is not part of the warranty process.
Exchange or Credit: Product purchased directly from PROF Deals may be returned for exchange, excluding any shipping charges, within 7 days from invoice date. All merchandise returned to PROF Deals must be shipped in the original sealed packaging, same condition as sold, with all cables, power supplies, documentation, etc. A credit will be issued at the sole discretion of PROF Deals and is dependent on the condition of the items returned. A handling fee of 15% will be charged for any returns after 7 days from date of invoice, and PROF Deals reserves the right not to credit or exchange any items returned after 14 days from date of invoice. Goods not returned in a perfect condition, in original packaging with all accessories and manuals intact will be deemed sold. Even accidental removal and re-attachment of the bar code sticker will void the warranty, as it will no longer be possible to verify exactly when that individual item was purchased. This clause shall not be used to imply that PROF Deals shall be obliged to accept the return of any goods.
- PROF Deals will request copies of original invoice documents when a product is older than 24 months. Products will not be tested, repaired or replaced until such documentation has been received.
- The customer hereby agrees that any item handed in for repair may be sold by PROF Deals to defray the cost of such repairs if the item remains uncollected within 30 days of the repairs being completed.
SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION, AND SEVERABILITY
Please review our other policies, such as our Shipping and Returns policy, posted on this site. These policies also govern your visit to PROF Deals. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition